INSTEAD OF ARTIFICIAL BINDERS OR GUMS, WE USE FENUGREEK SEEDS.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Contain polysaccharides which lower bad cholesterol.
- Contain an amino acid that lowers glucose absorption.
- Contain powerful phytonutrients which aid in multiple digestive and neurological functions.
- Turkey Broth,
- Turkey Liver,
- Fenugreek Seeds,
- Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols),
- Potassium Chloride,
- Choline Chloride,
- Iron Proteinate,
- Zinc Proteinate,
- Manganese Proteinate,
- Copper Proteinate,
- Sodium Selenite,
- Calcium Iodate,
- Vitamin E Supplement,
- Thiamine Mononitrate,
- Niacin Supplement,
- Calcium Pantothenate,
- Vitamin A Supplement,
- Riboflavin Supplement,
- Vitamin D3 Supplement,
- Vitamin B12 Supplement,
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
- Folic Acid.
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your dog. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion. Fresh water should be available at all times.
|ADULT (NORMAL RESTING ACTIVITY)||Feed 1 ounce for each lb. of body weight per day.|
|ADULT (ACTIVE)||Feed 1.25 ounces per lb. of body weight per day.|
|ADULT (HIGHLY ACTIVE AND/OR OUTDOOR PETS)||Feed 1.5 ounces per lb. of body weight per day.|
|PUPPY||Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.|
|GESTATION & LACTATION||Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.|
|COMBINATION FEEDING||Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.|
|CALORIE CONTENT||(ME calculated as shown): 1,239 kcal/kg or 439 kcal/can.|