Steve's Real Food PREY Model Raw Turkey Diet is the perfect choice for pet owners who want to provide their cats and dogs with an easily digestible protein. The turkey is free-range and sourced in the USA. It is 95% turkey muscle meat, organs, and bones; the other 5% is composed of healing superfoods such as coconut oil, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and raw goat milk. Our turkey prey model diets are complete and balanced for dogs and cats. Prey diets are ideal for a working, very active, or pregnant/lactating pet requiring a high-calorie diet.
Turkey, Turkey Necks, Turkey Liver, Turkey Hearts, Raw Goat Milk, Flaxseed, Kelp, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Coconut Oil, Sesame Seeds, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels, Eggshell Membrane
Steve's Real Food is committed to working with family farms that share our belief in sustainable farming free from added hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides.
- Calcium-to-Phosphorus Ratio: 1.6:1
- Omega 6 to 3 Ratio: 7:1
- Taurine: 0.23%
- pH: 6.6
- Protein: 16.7% minimum
- Fat: 7.2% minimum
- Fiber: 0.1% maximum
- Moisture: 74.2% maximum
1171 Kcal/kg - 266 Kcal/Patty