- Single Meat Protein
- Cage Free Duck – Sourced From France
- Pumpkin for Digestive Benefits
- Grain & Pea Free
FirstMate proudly sources Cage-Free Duck from France. Duck, as a novel protein, combined with pumpkin for its digestive benefits, can help to address common food sensitivities that pet parents have come to appreciate from FirstMate.
This Limited Ingredient, pea free diet is easy on digestion and highly palatable.
Ingredients: Duck Meal Burbank Potato Norkotah Potato Pumpkin Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) Brewer's Dried Yeast Potassium Chloride Choline Chloride DL–Methionine Blueberries Raspberries Cranberries Threonine Calcium Propionate (a preservative) Taurine Minerals (Zinc Proteinate Iron Proteinate Calcium Carbonate Manganese Proteinate Copper Proteinate Selenium Yeast Calcium Iodate) Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement Niacin Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin A Supplement D-calcium pantothenate Riboflavin Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement Folic Acid) Rosemary extract
- Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Ash (max) 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Calcium (min) 1.6%
- Crude Fibre (max) 8.0% Phosphorous (min) 1.1%
- Moisture (max) 10.0% Magnesium (max) 0.15%
- Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.5:1
- ME (calculated) = 3120 kcal/kg, 510 kcal/cup